Monday, October 10, 2011

Making Plans for October

I saw this posted on another blog here and I thought I need to do something like this myself.  The blogger posted short term plans but I need a few different kind of plans....

Current Plans (today or tomorrow):  do laundry, make pot roast, create a few work lunches for the week, visit mom, call my aunt, and make a quick trip to the store.  Start a diet

Short Term  (this week):  return my 2 library books, review and edit my friend's resume, up date my resume, post my updated resume online, start job hunting again.  Make samples of ornament projects for the library kids & talk over with librarian.  Start thinking of Christmas presents and get into so elf Christmas workshop mode to get them done. 

Medium Term (this month):  Set Weight loss goals.   Organize space at home better.  Net work better and prep for possible job loss the end of November.  Make some cute small  felt pin cushions & make some earring sets for gifts. Finish up a few old small needle point projects.  Make an embroidered bag  for me.

Stay positive and focused on small accomplishments because they add up.

1 comment:

  1. Great goals, Mare. Another job loss? I know the feeling. Every day, I wonder how long I'll have my job. What do you do to network?

    ReplyDelete