Saturday, March 28, 2015

Finishing Focus Fridays

I love stitching and I enjoy finishing but I have to be in a finishing mood or have a serious deadline to get it done.  Stuff happens and time passes.   Sadly I am embarrassed to admit that finishing mood hasn't struck in a while so things have sort of piled up.  So I have been discovering lots of items which need to be finished and I am gathering them up in a new portfolio green tinted snap box.  I love green.  I only bought one of these cases but I think may need a few more since my new box is almost full. 


Here are snaps of my 2 Friday finishes.  A stitchy kitty dog ornie which I had laced up but not put together because I wanted to use trim to match the blue or pink accents so the colors would pop.  This little guy sat hidden in a project bag because I never could find the right trim.  I decided some gold braid I had looked okay because not everything needs to be perfectly matched.   What do you think?


I did a little fish book mark on a snippet of canvas.  I really like how he came out and I think he may end up with some fish friends. Two finishes down with lots more to go but that's 2 less than I had on Thursday.  Under my finishes is my lovely anniversary card.  We've been married 27 years.  


The last 2 pics are more snippets awaiting their bookmark transformation and some ornies.  I have lots of ornies to finish


  So how many things you do have awaiting finishing?

Until next time... 
Mare

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Friday Finishing. I don't really have that many that are unfinished. Maybe 3, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your finishes, they all look great! Christina in Miami

    **
    โกเด้นสล็อต
    GCLUB มือถือ
    **

    ReplyDelete